|| Tropes ||
(If you have difficulty reading, hold ctrl and press + to make font larger.)
Former soldier in the Amestrian military and escaped experiment from the 5th Laboratory, Dolcetto now resides in Dublith, working for the homunculus Greed in an underground bar known as The Devil’s Nest. More than grateful to have been given a second chance at life, Dolcetto tries to have an optimistic view on his new lifestyle and body. And despite the hardships that being dead to his family—and the world—brings, he continues to live his life with purpose.
- Afraid of Needles: Due to Lab 5 experimentation
- And Your Little Dog, Too: been used against him in RPs regarding Martel, and in some cases, Genevieve (see also Shame if Something Happened). Ill-advised as it generally triggers the Berserk Button.
- Apologetic Attacker: In some cases, Dol will apologize to whomever he’s attacking, since he’s simply following orders given by Greed and he doesn’t necessarily want to hurt the person. If you’ve pissed him off beforehand, though, this will certainly not be the case.
- Bad Dreams
- Berserk Button: God help you if you threaten anyone he considers friend or family
- Big Brother Instinct / Mentor
- Big Eater
- Blood is the New Black: Dolcetto doesn’t seem to be at all phased being covered in the blood of those he considers enemies.
- Blood on these Hands: Brought on by those he harmed in the Labs as well as unintentionally bringing harm to those he cares for.
- Blood-Splattered Warrior
- Break the Cutie: Dolcetto was a much brighter and warmer person before the Labs.
- Broken Hero
- Bruiser with a Soft Center
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Continues to fight even after being shot in the back three times while rescuing Roa (Brotherhood) and stabbed through the torso by Bradley (manga, and implied in Brotherhood).